On the road again... not!

Well the dentist appointment didn't go as planned. Not only did my sister get sick last night (sinus infection), but my aunt was sick as well. She wasn't really sick, but her hurt her back at work leaving her nearly helpless.

It's not like I'm depressed or anything. The only thing I'm missing out on is going to the pet store - which I don't need to do in the first place considering I need NO more animals - and the long ass drive. It's not really as long as it seems, it's really just the curvy and winding roads that get to you. So yeah, not depressed that I'm not driving it.

I hate that they're sick, though.

Lets see, we're supposed to get a massive ice storm tomorrow. NOT excited about that! No matter how big or small, ice storms always result in a power outage. If you know me at all, you know I do not do well with no electricity. It turns me into something I'm not. The longer it's out, the more out of control I am.

I also don't like being trapped and not being able to go anywhere. I also worry myself sick about the animals. Especially the gliders and the ratties. They're not as plump as the dog and cats. I also worry about the chickens, turkey and duck... singular. Sorry, still pissed at that damn dog.

I'm probably just worrying for nothing, right?

In glider new... the deal about Deagol may be back on. I'm not 100%, but I'm thinking yeah. The girl that had him messaged me last night and was like, "I'll be coming to Tennessee in 3 weeks and I'll have little Ciel with me." Ciel is what she renamed him to. So if we can get him back at all, we will.

Okay, I'm done for now. Need to run to the convenience store down the road and grab some food for tomorrow. I'm going to leave you with some photos that LaVaughn took of some birds earlier. And no, they're not pretty little song birds, they're actually very eerie!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Eerie birds!







No comments: