You make me weak...

I was looking around on Facebook Thursday at all the joeys people had for sale. If you're not in the glider community on Facebook, I'll give you a little info as to what I'm talking about.

There are groups on top of groups on Facebook that people advertise on. Some are for cage sets, some are for toys and some are for joeys. I'm a member of 75% of them, so I automatically see what people post about -- even when I don't intend on looking in the first place.

Out of nowhere, up pops this gorgeous little Platinum Mosaic boy that Tracy -- Emma and Eliza's new mom-- has available. I automatically like the photo and comment on it. Then, of course, I go to her page on FB and like a couple more of his gorgeous pictures and then leave it at that with no other intentions.

A couple minutes later, I get a message from Tracy saying, "You know you want Rigel." my response, "Well of course I do, he's gorgeous!" I rambled on and said I didn't have the money, which I don't. We talked back and forth for a while and I told her that I would run it by my sis before I said for sure. We share all our gliders, so she needs to want him too.

Later that night, the storm knocked out the internet and I was unable to talk with Tracy until like 11. We didn't say much and picked our convo up yesterday evening. We talked about everything and got all the details worked out.

As soon as she said, "He's yours." I got weak in the knees!

I would never, not in a million years, think we would get our hands on a Platinum Mosaic! Then again, I never thought we would get our hands on a Platinum, but Shannon made that dream a crazy reality. Oh, did I mention that he's also a WF? He is! I've always wanted a WF plat. I just feel so incredibly lucky!

If all goes well, we're going to pair this little guy with Violet. She's a WFB 66% leu het, so that pairing seems pretty solid. With that pairing as is, they could have: 2nd Gen. WFBs and mosaics. All of which out be 100% Platinum het and 33% leu het. If she proves to be a 100% leu het, they could even have Platinums and Leus! Oh the possibilities!

I'm going to leave you with just one, tiny little picture of his beautiful little face...


I completely forgot about the pictures of Chloe, Violet, Emma and Eliza that I took last night. LaVaughn and I got everyone out for mealies and decided to snap a few pictures of all the girls. It was mainly for Tracy -- she's wanted pictures of the girls for a long time -- but couldn't resist out two beautiful ladies. :O)

Love & Peace

-Megan

Chloe





Violet






Emma & Eliza




















EDIT: Yes, I spelled WEAK wrong,,,

No comments: