Linger on...

I felt so weird yesterday. Not like, "Everything is so weird, I'm so creeped out." I felt sick. I've been blessed this winter -- and last -- and haven't gotten sick (knock wood). I've been a good girl and received my flu shot three years in a row now. Go me! Unfortunately, a flu shot doesn't stop the common cold.

I woke up with a mild ear ache, my throat was scratchy and sore on one side - not like burning sore, like I had been punched in the throat - and I had a headache. Well, it was like my head was expanding with pulsing vibrations.

Basically, I felt sick.

LaVaughn and I had to sew the cage set that I cut out yesterday (someone already bought it, yay!), which I knew was going to be a blast, so I sucked down some coffee and sewed through the sickness. It actually got slightly better after I had been up for a while, the warm coffee definitely didn't hurt, so the sewing process wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be.

We still have our two sets that are waiting patiently to be sewn. Sewing the one yesterday drained me, so those didn't even get looked at, let alone touched! I'm hoping we can get those done today. I really, really want to get those in the cages.

Here's to hoping I feel better today and can actually accomplish something!

I'm still holding a mild grudge against Sadie... not really, but it sounds good! I just still can't get over the fact that she pulled her babies!! I'm hoping it was just a phase and she doesn't do it anymore. Her next babies will be her test!

And on that note, I'm out! I need coffee.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Horrible picture. This set is identical to the other one, this one just has a double hammock instead.

No comments: