Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends...

You remember the deal with the True Platinum Mosaic boy, Rigel? Well apparently Tracy's buyer went south... fast! She messaged me about her and said that she kept changing her mind and arrangements and that it wasn't going to work out. She finished with a, "He's supposed to be yours." Made my day, but also made me sad that Tracy wont get the money she was wanting for him.

Have I mentioned that Rigel's new name will be Castiel? I'll probably only refer to him as Cas, or Castiel from now on. And yes, that's a side effect of watching TOO much Supernatural!

The girl that was going to get Rigel... excuse me, the girl that was going to get CAS caused a huge uproar in the glider community. She posted in one of the sugar glider groups on Facebook about breeding her unlineaged Albino het. Big NO NO! Breeding an unlineaged Albino is like trying to justify marriage to your 1st cousin. It's just not right and shouldn't happen! There's only one Albino line after all, so no matter what, all Albinos and Albino hets are related.

I actually think she was asking to purchase a glider to pair with hers, but whatever. Several people joined in the conversation and it just spiraled downward from there. She even got her breeder to come join in on all that fun. Man is she something else! I kept my eyes glued to the computer screen for 2 hours waiting on someone new to post something. It's like watching a new Die Hard movie, you never know what's going to happen!

The drama in the glider community never ends. 

I'm rarely ever on any of the glider forums anymore mainly because of this kind of stuff. There's always someone out there just waiting for someone to screw up. Especially new people! That's like dropping a virgin into a prison full of death row inmates! 

Okay, I'm done with glider talk for now.

Believe it or not, we STILL don't have those damn sets sewn up! We got 90% of one set sewn, but it's still not completely finished. When I woke up today, I had full intentions of sewing, but that thought slowly dwindled after I got some coffee in me. It's like coffee mellows me out instead of pumping me up. It's weird.

I did get that new square hammock sewn up yesterday and took pictures of it today. It actually turned out pretty awesome, but man is it a bitch to sew! It's made up of 4 fringe vines, so keeping those nice and straight inside the square hammock is a daunting task. Those gliders better like it!

Unfortunately, the sets still wont be sewn up tomorrow either. LaVaughn and my aunt both have to go back to the dentist for touch ups or something. And you guessed it, I'm the lucky dame that gets to drive them there and back again. It's a good thing a stop at the pet store is in order. They're open on Wednesdays!

Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot to mention this! That fucking dick head dog, Carly, killed my precious Serafina today... :( I'm at the point now where I want to just drown the damn dog in the lake. She's killed so many chickens and ducks, it's not even right. The thought of it makes me sick to my stomach and I just want to strangle her to death.

And now I'm done...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos of the Platform that I'm working on:



Not too shabby, eh?

No comments: