Contentment is a four letter word...

And that word is, F.E.A.R.. Seriously though, my aunt is just the coolest person alive right now. She ordered not only F.E.A.R., but F.E.A.R. 2 on 360 for us! She knows how much I -- and LaVaughn -- love horror games, she's just never been able to figure out which ones are the good ones or which ones we already owned. I mentioned those games a couple weeks ago and apparently she remember which ones they were. They came from the most beautiful place known to man - Gamestop.

She's just the best. See, I don't need diamonds to make me happy. Buy me a game, I'll love you forever. I ordered a couple things my aunt really wants to return the favor. More about those when they arrive.

In other news, Emilie and Sally really seem to be settling into their new home. Since they're still in the bathroom -- the can escape through their cage bars, so they must stay closed in the bathroom in case they escape -- they get to free roam. We leave their cage doors open to that they can come and go as they please. They're finally starting to leave the cage and walk around on the top of it. They're still not brave enough to walk on the floor unless we're in there with them.

With their cage being in the bathroom, it's boosted Emilie's confidence  She's always been so shy and standoffish, but now she jumps off the cage onto us as much as she can. I've never seen rats love shoulders as much as these two! Evan and Jonah would climb on us, but never fight their way to our shoulders.

In other, slightly more exciting news, our little chick -- who were still calling Mabel -- gets to move back in with her siblings tomorrow! I moved one of the other chicks in with her a little while ago so that they can get used to each other. Then both chicks will be moved back in with the rest of the flock tomorrow.

My aunt told us to put one of the other chicks in with her before we just put her back in with the gen pop. We don't want them all ganging up on her, considering they're not used to her anymore. I just hope it all goes as easy as we think it will.

The gliders are being spoiled beyond their wildest dreams lately. As soon as we get up, we stuff their faces with mealies and then give them a yoggie for dessert. They're all getting used to it now and are starting to expect it. Such little divas. They're definitely a demanding pet. They're not thankful, for things, they're like, "Give me what I want and I'll go away.".

I believe that's a wrap for me. I'm dying to try F.E.A.R. :)

Love & Peace

-Megan

The Ratties New Digs


The Gliders

















The Baby Chick






No comments: