Down with the sickness... (80+ pictures included)

I woke up with nothing but glider on the mind today. I dreamed about gliders and woke up wanting to see the gliders. I also had several fantasies - some of which I ought not discuss - and scenarios playing out in my head.

The platinum mosaic that we're (possibly) getting from Tracy was one of those things. LaVaughn and I talked about a lot of different things about him and thought that we should ask Tracy if she had any paying customers for Rigel. I never thought to mention that if she does have a buyer -- she's asking $2500 for him --  to go ahead and sell him and we'll get another joey from her. I'm still waiting on a response, so we shall see.

I was also thinking a lot about Kira and Logan's next joeys and how much I would love to keep one of their mosaics. I'm really hoping they have a couple standards for a girl that's waiting on them, but I also hope they have a couple mosaics. If we do end up getting Rigel, Tracy is getting one and more than likely, we'd keep the other. Ugh, waiting on joeys is so torturous sometimes.

It doesn't help that I had a dream about the coolest ringtail last night! I wanted that little guy SO bad!

I wish Sadie's next joey would be a leu for Taylor. She wants one SO bad, but can't find anyone close that has one. That's one of the main reasons I'd like to put Chloe with a leu - then we'll get leus and plats on a regular basis.

That's one thing I absolutely don't want to do - get gliders just because. "Oh, well I don't have one of that color, I'm going to get him!" I hate that. I only want gliders that stand out, gliders that I know are meant to be mine. When people get gliders just because, they end up getting in WAY over their head.

Okay, I think I'm done talking for now. Here are some pictures of all the gliders. I must warn you, there's a LOT!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Sadie's Tiny Joey




Kira & Logan









Sadie & Pip














Emma & Eliza























Violet & Chloe






































No comments: