Excitement is had by all...

I'm getting really anxious about Taylor coming tomorrow. She's coming to pick up her little girl, Lilah. She's also wanting to talk about a few things and see the glider room, so it should be a blast! Now I have to make sure everything's in order and ready by the time she gets here.

I always get really anxious when glider people come over. It's not like I'm nervous or anything -- I've met up with Taylor two other times -- I guess it's just something I do. I also go into super cleaning mode and try to make sure everything looks good and not creepy. I'm sure I over clean everything.

Mission successful with introducing baby chick, Mabel, back with her siblings. She and the other little chick got along just fine last night and went back with their siblings without a hinge. I was worried they would all pick on her, but it was like she never left.

I don't think I mentioned that we ordered some fleece from Joann.com the other day. One of the prints and solid is for a custom order, but the other print is all ours. Our gliders need new cage sets anyway, plus we have a big yard of purple fleece just sitting around collecting dust. It's been forever since we've had matching cage sets with Glider Buckets! I can't wait to start sewing!

Oh yeah, a couple of the hens are starting to lay again. They pretty much stopped over the winter -- definitely not normal to stop completely, I'm sure the dog attack had something to do with it -- but they're starting up again. I'm pretty sure it's Ash and Camille that are laying. One egg is really tiny, while the other is really large and brown. Oh how I've missed farm fresh eggs!

Love & Peace

-Megan


 The orange and owls are for the custom order, the other is for us. 

See, eggs! :)

No comments: