Cuteness is my weakness...

It's so sad how much I love animals. I've been so amazed by the cuteness of rats lately, I can hardly contain myself. I nabbed some really adorable photos of them a while ago. I've like almost completely stopped taking their picture lately - ever since we stopped doing tent time, anyway - and figured I'd try to start back up again.

The rats are the hardest animals to get pictures of. They're very antsy and wont sit still for more than 3 seconds at a time. It takes the camera 2 1/2 seconds to focus, so what does that leave me with...

Mealie and yoggie time has become a ritual for the gliders anymore. We take a pouch out at a time and divide them. I'm serious when I say that no one in the house can share a mealie. Yoggies are fine, but worms to a glider is like gold to a leprechaun.

I had to order some new rechargeable batteries for the camera a couple days ago. I tried to charge the batteries the other day, but didn't think anything of it when they charged in under an hour. I grabbed them, put them in the camera and went on my way. I was in the living room taking a couple photos and out of no where, the camera went dead! Completely shocked - and slightly heartbroken - I took them out and charged them again. This time I left them in for a couple extra hours.

I'm lost without my camera. I'm not trying to be cute or joking around, I'm seriously lost without my camera. I will be SO happy when the new batteries arrive. Then I can stop worrying!

Okay, this blog is kind of going no where, time to end it with some photos...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The Ratties


















The Gliders














No comments: