Thou shall not kill, right?

My boss is a fucking dickhead asshole! I called today, just to be nice and let them know that I was still sick and didn't feel well. Apparently that wasn't good enough, so my boss decides to bite my fucking head off. My co-worked, Ariel (who is also a manager), said that she would explain to them that my note covered Today as well, because I'm viral. Well, guess not, cause he had no idea what I was talking about.

So today -- being way worse than I was Sunday -- I had to ARGUE with my boss on the phone, nearly chocking to death the entire time. He's such an asshole. He was like, "I feel like I'm always having to cover one of your shifts!" Um, no you're fucking not! I told him that, I was like, "When, when do I call out?" He replied with, "Here, I can tell you right now!" He found ONE day that I called out since winter, ONE day!

He then tried to tell me that I'm always late or something, which again, I basically said prove it. I'm never fucking late, I'm always there at least 10 minutes before my shift starts. I can't stand him.

Needless to say I'm looking for another job. I will NOT be talked to and treated like that.

Today was by far my sickest day (so far), so I know I couldn't have worked. I'm miserable just sitting at home on the couch, I couldn't imagine being at work around people that are completely moronic. And you would think that they wouldn't want a sick person there around the fucking food. I mean, I wouldn't feel comfortable eating at a place where someone was hacking and sneezing in the back.

I'm just completely irate.

I can't even think about what else I had to say, so I'm going to leave it at that. I do have some pictures from yesterday and today to share, hope you enjoy.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from Monday:



Roue and his beautiful face.


He wants it so desperately.



The remaining ducks get free roam now.

Oh Harley, if only you were a turkey.





LaVaughn attacking Jasper.


Camille is so nosey.

She's also very pretty.



Mason looks so skinny here! I hate it!

The rarely seen, Eloise.

Almost done!

Pictures from today:


Can you spot the bug?

There it is!





Ugh!

Daddy Long Legs freak me out.


No comments: