The perks of a day off...

Unfortunately our vet didn't have time to neuter the boys today. I called yesterday before I went into work. Luckily, she has time to do them Thursday evening, whew! It kind of worked out well, considering I didn't feel like doing crap today... go figure.

LaVaughn and I did managed to clean ALL of the gliders cages, change pouches, trim nails, clean the drop trays, and vacuum! It only took us a little over an hour, maybe longer. We've been trying to clean this and that everywhere we go in preparedness for the weekend. We're going to have a full house.

Did I mention that our cousin, his girlfriend, and son are coming down as well? If you're keeping count, that brings our total to a whopping 13 guests! I kind of want to tuck-tails and go to the river. I'm a tad reclusive when it comes to being around other people. I've been unsocial all my life, it's just the way I am, so I just typically don't do well in large groups of people.

Speaking of large groups of people, LaVaughn and I went to town a little while ago to get something to eat and was astonished by the amount of people that were there. Apparently there was a baseball game today. You know what that means... it's national "eat fast food with your ball playing kids" day! I was SO beyond thankful that I didn't have to work there on that day. Ugh, gives me chills.

I suppose that's all.

Love & Peace

-Megan

An adorable baby frog for your viewing pleasure:



The sky and the drive to town:






And yes, a free happy meal:

One of the perks of working at McDonald's.

No comments: