Oh what a relief it is...

You ever have one of those days that just end up being so, creepy? Well that was the day for me! We woke up early -- yet again -- due to the roofer working on none other than, the roof. I know, who would have thunk it? Since we did wake up so early and had literally nothing to do until 4 PM, I decided to call the dog groomer and see if she could get us in early. Luckily, she could!

We ended up getting there at 2 instead of 4, which got us out way earlier. It was such a good idea, I couldn't imagine having to have been there past 6. The dogs look so much better, hair wise, but their actual 'style/groom' looks kind of like shit. I mean, yes, they have SO much less hair, but I could have done that.

The lady was like, "Since they didn't turn out like I wanted them to, I'm only going to charge you $40 each." Um, $40 each? You told us it would be $45 for Milla and $35 for Fletcher! So we're getting a $5 discount on Mill, and getting charged $5 more for him? Not cool. Needless to say, we wont be going back.

Aunt Sharon said that poor Fletcher is froze now. He's older, so he gets cold easily to begin with, so the shave didn't help. She has a sweater on him now, as well as a blanket. I don't think she'll want us to take him back anytime soon. Mill will definitely be shaved again in the future, but probably not by that girl.

The granddaughter of the groomer was all over LaVaughn. I'm not exaggerating either, she just kept attacking her! She wanted LaVaughn to play with her, give her piggy back rides, hold her. You name it, she did it! I stood idly by comforting the dogs while LaVaughn had her 'play date'. See what I'm saying about a super creepy day?

The only thing that wasn't creepy about the groomers house was that she had a beautiful Australian Shepherd/German Shepherd mix that I fell in LOVE with! I wanted to bring her home so badly. The lady actually kind of offered her to us, believe it or not. She said that after her daughter's new baby arrives, she may not have time for her. Go figure, you have a baby and kick the dog to the curb. Ugh. I do wish there was a way we could get her. Milla doesn't take kindly to new dogs, so it may or may not work out.

After all of that was said and done, we took the dogs by my place of work for a McDouble. They loved them, of course. I don't think they loved them as much as my buddy, Tyler, loved them. He gave them a million dog biscuits and baby talked them. I love him, he's so great.

Now I'm ready to go crawl in the shower and do some shedding of my one.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Milla, pre-shave:












Fletcher, pre-shave:







The expressions of a dog that's ready for a car ride:



Happy puppy!



Milla, post-shave:



Fletcher, post-shave:


No comments: