You can't take it with you...

Before I start, I feel like I should say hello or something! It's been nearly a week since my last blog, but that's mainly because absolutely nothing has been going on. I haven't gone anywhere, I haven't done anything. LaVaughn and I have been spending most of our time around the PS4, which is so sad and pathetic in so many ways.

That's actually a good topic to start out with! You remember me talking about winning Need For Speed: Rivals? We that arrived last Thursday and we couldn't have been happier about it! Since LaVaughn is more of a racing fan than I am, so got first dibs on the game. From the second she started playing, it all seemed so weird! Yes, the graphics were awesome as well as the cars, but the game was so positively terrible!

By the time Thursday night rolled around, I already had it listed for sale on eBay. Luckily, it sold for $29, which almost covered Tomb Raider, which we bought the same night for $31. So we almost cut even, which was awesome.

While I'm on the subject of games, I may as well brag up Watch Dogs, which is one of the best games since GTA 4. The map is HUGE! There are endless places to go and drive, there are hundreds of people to hack -- so you always have some time of money coming in, and the side missions are almost more fun than the actual story-line missions. It's just an all around awesome game.

I just wonder if it's going to beat The Last of Us, which comes out a week from tomorrow.

We also got our lime green Biohazard skin last Thursday as well. That is probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen in my entire life! It went on fairly easy, it's just kind of hard to keep on. Mostly just on one side, it's still so pretty and awesome.

Since out PS4 can connect wirelessly to our Wifi, it gives us access to things like Netflix, which we have a free month of. We've been watching old classics, like Law & Order: SVU and others. One of the most exciting is Sons of Anarchy! We've only watched the first few episodes, but it's already awesome and addicting.

Speaking of addicting -- True Blood is addicting! We almost have the entire first season watched, but took a break from it to watch SOA. We ended up buying the first two seasons of True Blood used on eBay for like $14, but then found seasons 1-6 on Ebay BRAND new for $60. It was one of those "you just can't pass this up" type of things. I've been trying to sell the first two seasons, but so far no one is interested. It really, really sucks because we'll have TWO copies of the first two seasons, which we don't need. It's just really eating away at me.

I'm sure you know by now that I'm head over heels in love with any and everything The Walking Dead. So it should come as no shock to you that LaVaughn and I have started collecting the POP! Television Funko Walking Dead series. It started out simple, I just found us a little Daryl and Rick. It was just a coincidence that the two that I bought ended up being from the first series. All we needed were 2 little walkers to complete it, which I found, bought, and arrived today.

Now LaVaughn doesn't know this, but I found a complete set of all the ones from the second series for like just over$7 each!! I thought I was going to die! Now we just need the 3rd and 4th series before the 5th series comes out this October!!

I desperately feel like I need to sew and sell like 10 cage sets to make up for my, our brazen spending. We seriously have to stop, it's addicting and I hate it. I mean yes, all the things that we're getting are awesome, but we need to save this money for the remodel of our garage!! Now I feel guilty and want to return some of it. Some... not all, The Walking Dead stuff is staying.

I'm going to close with discussions of work. I worked nearly 18 hours over the weekend and feel every ounce of it. My legs are so sore from yesterday, I feel like I ran a marathon -- I practically did, though. I sometimes feel like I'm the only one that does anything, which annoys me. I almost got into a fight Saturday night with a kid named Timmy. It was on him, he has a smart little mouth that just went through me. One of the managers even took us outside so we could talk about it. It all ended in my favor, luckily. He even apologized before I went home. So my work weekend was stressful to say the least!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Our Biohazard cover.

Sucky Need For Speed: Rivals.

Our Biohazard PS4 cover/skin in all its glory!

Our Funko POP! Television Daryl from series 1!

Our Funko POP! Television Rick Grimes from series 1!

And lastly, our Funko POP! Television RV Walker and Bicycle Girl from series 1!

No comments: