It's a...

Girl! And no, I'm not expecting -- that would be heinous. Charli and Tyler, however, are expecting a little girl! I've been wanting for so long to get my hands on their gorgeous ringtail, which I finally did today! I didn't actually get to hold her, but she was hanging completely outside of her pouch. As long as Charli has a yoggie in her hand, I could basically do whatever I wanted to her, or her joey.

I'm like 97% sure this little girl is going to live with Cindy, who lives just outside of Festus. She and I have become super close lately, which is very shocking, because neither of us ever really talked outside of group chats and posts on Facebook. She's just a very sweet girl who I've grown fond of.

Since I was on a roll and doing pouch checks for no apparent reason, I deiced to grab Kira and Logan's pouch and see what they were up to. To my surprise, the tails of Kira's two joeys were barely breaking the surface of her pouch. And guess what... she has TWO mosaics again!! I'm so happy/excited/nervous. Ever since she cannibalized her one joey, I can't help buy worry about the fate of her future ones.

Speaking of joeys, have I mentioned that Cas and Violet have joeys IP again? I don't even think I ever mentioned that they were put back together a few weeks ago. Obviously, they got busy super fast. I don't know what the fate of these two joeys will be. After what happened to David, I don't even know what to expect anymore.

In happier, less depressing news... tomorrow is my last day for the rest of the week due to our big trip to STL and IL Thursday. Tomorrow is also home to the release of the remastered The Last of Us on PS4. I'm SO pumped for this game! I've been trying to talk LaVaughn into getting it while I'm at work, which I'm pretty sure she will.

I'm going to enjoy as much of tomorrow as I can, because I know anxiety will soon set in when Wed. follows. I can't help but be a nervous wreck about shipping by ourselves for the first time, driving to a strange place in an unfamiliar state for the first time, and staying away from all the animals and leaving them unattended for the first time. It's going to be an all-around anxious filled day.

I suppose that's all for now. I'm going to enjoy what's left of my Monday away from the computer. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's Charli's gorgeous little ringtail mosaic girl:








And here are Kira's two mosaics:


Just look at those little sugar glider joey tails.

No comments: