Just one of those weeks...

Yesterday was a blur, this whole week has been. I honestly can't even think of a word to describe it other than, abysmal. Seriously, as soon as Monday rolled around I kept thinking to myself, "I cannot wait until Friday, or Sunday." Now that Friday is here, I'm kind of ready to go back to Monday -- even though I wouldn't want to relive this week again.

The roofer has been here every single day this week, hammering, knocking, scraping. I haven't slept past 11 one day this week, which is a rarity for me. I feel physically exhausted, like I'm dragging myself from place to place. Tomorrow is going to be miserable. And to top my 9 hour work day off tomorrow, the roofer will be here... yet again! Come on man, don't you want to like, party it up this weekend?

Last night was probably the worst I've slept in quite some time. I ended up going to bed just after 4 AM, then tossed and turned until almost 6. I finally had to get up and sleep in a different room. I just could NOT sleep! It didn't help that I had an anxiety attack and felt anxious all morning. Luckily, after I went to a different room, I was able to fall asleep just after 6.

To top off this horribly stressful week, we lost one of our Buttercup hens, Tina. She's the one that lost her eye during the second dog tack. She came out unscathed the first time, but ended up getting hurt pretty bad the second time around. She also survived a raccoon attack that ended up taking the lives of our 3 welshies, Audrey, and nearly killed Harley. She was a trooper and will be greatly missed.

Speaking of chicks, I kind of want to hatch out some more chicks before the summer is over. Our turkey, Lilith, is very broody at the moment, so it's kind of the perfect time. I'm thinking of maybe trying to hatch out like 8 chicks. I'll probably leave 12 eggs under her and hope for the best. She's a big girl, so she'll probably end up cracking a few. I guess we'll see how I feel about it next week.

LaVaughn and I sewed for the first time today in nearly 6 months! After that whole Jacqueline nightmare, we just got out of it. The set actually turned out great! It's a pink/yellow flower pattern that we paired with a pink and a yellow solid -- so cute!! I hope the lady that gets it likes it as much as we do. But, she said she wanted pink and yellow solid, so I don't think she'll object. I think we may have enough left over to do another set, but I'm not sure if we're using it for the rats or not.

I'm being a complete baby when it comes to this, but I so desperately want a Playstation 4. Since LaVaughn and I got our 360 back in 2007, we've swore by them. We used to swear by Playstation, but quickly threw them to the curb in just a short time of having the 360. Upon further investigation of PS4s and Xbox Ones, we've decided that a PS4 would be a better investment. The only game series exclusive to Xbox One is Left 4 Dead, and who in the hell knows if they'll even make a 3? Of course, they have more exclusive game series, like Halo, but we don't play that, so it's all good.

Now PS4 on the other hand, they have a LOT of exclusive games that I would LOVE to play! Like Uncharted, The Last of Us (which will be made for PS4), Far Cry, and God of War. Come on, how could we not want a PS4? Now if only we had the money, lol. It' snot easy to drop $400 on a gaming system.

We came so, so close to buying one last night. Like in the store, gaming system in hand close. Then we realized that after buying that and a game (Watch Dogs), that it would end up being over $500. Yeah, not so much. We found a gaming system online for $360, which will save us about $70, so I think that's the way to go.

Now, to top off this awesomely execrable week, I have acid reflux that's close to a level 10 on the pain scale. It feels like I constantly have fire coming up in my throat. Ugh, I cannot wait until next week.

Love & Peace

-Megan

And now to top off this creepy week/creepy blog, here are some weirdly random pictures from the past couple days:














No comments: