Less of a man...

I hate when there's something to do every day of the week. Not just like everyday errands, but when you have to go someplace more than an hour away, it just makes your days off seem non-existent.

We had to go to Fredericktown today to get Lestat neutered. After all, he's leaving us in a week. Actually, he'll be leaving exactly a week from today. His neuter went well, which was a huge relief. He didn't pay too much attention to the neuter site, which was surprising. I think we're still scared from getting Neal and Declan neutered. I hope none of them ever act like that again.

We jotted by the store where we intended on only getting a couple things, but ended up leaving with over $100 worth of stuff, which really hurt. I HATE spending that much money on food. Surprisingly, a huge chunk of that went towards glider fruit and veggies. We're going to try cutting a bunch up at a time again. I guess we'll see how that goes.

When we arrived back home, we were please to find that True Blood had arrived. I wish I could say that we've been anticipating it for a week, but shipping was actually quite fast. Our Funko POP! series 2 of The Walking Dead also arrived, which completely surprised LaVaughn because I had never mentioned that I ordered them. I LOVE them! It's so terrible, but I already want to order the 3rd series, but I know I can't right now... sad face.

Before any of this took place, I called Pet Safe and scheduled Lucian's flight for next week. Unfortunately, the latest flight they had was for 3:25, so that means we have to be there by at least 1:25, meaning we have to leave by no later than 11 AM. Yeah, so not looking forward to getting up that early and fighting Saint Louis traffic. Keep your fingers crossed everything goes well for us.

I suppose that's all for now. I'm going to finish feeding everyone and play some Watch Dogs. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Cutest baby deer in the middle of the road.


Do you see what I see?


He's very blended in there.

True Blood on DVD!! So excited!!


No comments: