When the winds of changes shift...

A once in a lifetime thing happened yesterday, which I still can't fully wrap my head around... I got out of work early!! Not just 30 minutes or an hour early, but 2 1/2 hours early!! We had plenty of people and labor was terrible high, so I got cut, which couldn't have come at a better time. I called LaVaughn to let her know and asked if she wanted to go in to town and pick the game up, which she obviously did. If there's anyone that loves a good apocalyptic (almost) as much as me, it's her.

Just an FYI, the game is awesome! But hard, very hard.

On our way out of Walmart, LaVaughn stopped by the grabber machine -- claw machine, whatever you want to call it, the machine with the stuffed animals -- and ended up winning a biker opossum and a biker bulldog, all with $1.50. This is totally normal for her, she's freakishly good at that game.

It was kind of fitting that she won biker animals, considering we're both SO into Sons of Anarchy right now. I know, we're late to the game, but we're catching up. We actually just won the first FIVE seasons of SOA on Ebay for $35, all brand new! It was on hell of a steal.

After we got done gallivanting, we went to McDonald's and grabbed a bite. You'd think we would absolutely hate that place, me especially. Surprisingly enough, even after working at McSuck for over a year now, I'm still not sick of their food. We usually always get burgers when we eat out together... wait, that just sounds wrong. Anyways, when I eat at work, or when I bring food home, it's usually a salad, so we alternate sufficiently.

And now we're home again and the worry has set in. Call me crazy, but I can't help but worry about going to the airport tomorrow. I have this impending feeling of doom when driving in Saint Louis, like we're going to get lost and never find our way out. Especially at the airport! I'm sure things will be fine, though.

It's still going to be a long drive, any way you look at it. I know we'll want to come home tomorrow, but more than likely we'll just stay in a hotel for the night. Wish us luck!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Sons of Anarchy on DVD:


The Last Of Us on PS4:


Our biker opossum and bulldog:




No comments: