Today's musings and what's in my pocket...

I'm going to start off by asking, what exactly is in my pocket? Well it's small, furry, has a long tail, oh, and it meows! Figure it out yet? That's right, a kitten! That's what I have stashed away in my pocket. Wanna know why? Because some asshole dumped this poor little thing off on the road and left her for dead. She's so, so tiny, malnourished, and starved for not only food, but attention.

LaVaughn and I are head-over-heels in love with her already, so she's staying. Besides, we've had her for almost 24 hours, how could she not stay? And since we're rehoming all the older kittens (too many boys, and mom/daughter are wild), it's not too bad.

She's seriously the sweetest little thing, she runs right up to you -- jarring herself with her purrs -- and jumps up in your lap. She wants to be touched/loved/rubbed/nurtured and so on. If you're not holding her down and rubbing on her, she goes into full parrot mode and sits/rubs/lays on your shoulder... she's so cute.

Other than the exciting news of adding to out feline crew, I actually was able to go out and take pictures today. Only for a short while was the lighting in my favor, but I did what I could with my time.

Today was originally going to be our shipping date for Lucian and Fili, but Tracy ended up wanting to postpone shipping him and we felt bad asking Taylor to ship twice. The ONLY reason I decided we could ship ourselves was due to Taylor's attitude. She seemed to weird leading up to today, then I just mentioned that we might ship on our own and said that we felt bad for having her do it twice. All she said was, "Okay." It just seemed weird, so I was like fuck it, we'll do it ourselves.

Speaking of gliders, we got to see a preview of Charli and Tyler's little one!! I don't know the sex yet, but I do know that it's going to be one heck of a ringtail!! I seriously cannot wait until this little one comes OOP!

Well, that's all folks. I have to take my aunt to Cape tomorrow, which is going to be very interesting. Fingers crossed that we survive the trip!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Charli and her gorgeous joey:





Some photos from around the yard:














And lastly, our new kitten, Carol/Caroling/Maggie.. not sure on a name:










No comments: