Seemingly forever...

I feel like such a terrible slacker lately. I literally haven't taken joey pictures in what seems like a month! I was so preoccupied when everything was leading up to the 4th, then everything that happened during and after the 4th, then before I knew it I was sick. I just never seemed to have time!

I forced myself to take pictures today. I knew that if I was going to do anything, it would be that.

I also arranged for us to meet Taylor next Tuesday. She'll be able to ship Lucian next Friday to Shelley, and Fili to Tracy the following Monday. Taylor is a life savor in all of this, I don't know what we would do without her. I also scheduled Lestat's neuter for next Thursday. I still have to call and schedule all the flights, which I am SO not looking forward to! I absolutely hate it.

Aside from going to Festus and Fredericktown next week, we also have to go to Cape with my aunt. She hates to drive up there, so I volunteered. It doesn't hurt that her doctors appointment is for 4 PM, as apposed to 9 or 10 in the AM, which is normally what happens. I've been wanting to go to Cape anyways, there's a duck lady there that has not only Welshies, but Saxony ducks as well! And who knows, I might even get me a goose that day.

So that's the plans for next week. I know, it's going to be non-stop fun!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Lestat











Lucian











Fili











No comments: