All the leaves are brown...

And the sky is gray? Well, it's not really gray, more of a sky blue. It's days like today that remind me of how much I love the Fall weather. And not just the weather, the scenery as well.

It's truthfully one of the best times of the year to take photos. All the colors mesh together so well and make for a beautiful surrounding. I haven't taken a lot of good photos lately, so these are a real treat, lol. I can tell what I'm going to be doing for the next couple weeks now.

Well, I suppose that's all, just mainly wanted to share some pics. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Johann Sebastian Bach

Here are the pics:

Robbie's nice, clean ferret cage.

Just look at the beautiful fall colors on this leaf.

I love how the sun shines from behind, beautiful.

Fletcher's actually looking! Little mutt, lol.



Decaying Willow Tree Leaf

Ground spider web.

Love the flowers this time of the year.


This is probably one of my favorites.


Or this one.

Esther licking her lips, lol.

A perfect maple leaf. Degrassi anyone? :)



Susie takes such great photos.



A couple buckeyes my auntie gave me. :)

Look at their color! It almost looks like cherry oak!

No comments: