Love the rainy nights...

It's more like rainy days, but I love them both the same. I woke up to a dark and dreary day today and decided to take advantage. Rainy days make for fantastic photos. The lighting isn't too dark and it isn't too light. Unless the wind is blowing, then it's completely pointless to even try.

I managed to get some pretty decent pictures today. Not a whole bunch, but enough. There's only so many places around the yard that I haven't photographed. That's why I like finding bugs, they're always different and always changing and adapting to their surrounding.

Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Who'll Stop The Rain by Credence Clearwater Revival

Here are the pics:

 I just love ground webs.

Especially if they have raindrops on them. :)

 These pretty white flowers are all over the yard.

 I thought this looked nice.




 Attack of the bugs!


 Fall brings with it a massive killing power.


These kinds of photos never get old.

Bonus Gallery!

Since I'm blogging, I may as well give an update on Robbie and share all the random pictures that I forgot to share yesterday. Robbie was showing some mass improvements last night. He was making his happy noise and even started hopping around! Seeing this was one of the best things I've seen in days!

Here are the pics of him and some others from last night:

 Isn't that the cutest speckled nose ferret you've ever seen?





 Yummy ferret treats!

 "More please?"


 Ferret ball fun!

 Ugh, I love this one too much.

 He's the definition of cute.








No comments: