Snapshot 10/15/11


Outside my window… ~ Is a bunch of beautifully colored leaves that are being tossed around by the subtle breeze.
I am thinking… ~ That I really, really need to find some kind of Halloween fleece for Stacie so that she doesn't kill me for causing her to miss the Cage Contest on GliderCENTRAL.
I am thankful for… ~ Having multiple options of food to choose from tonight instead of trying to decide on, "Rice or nothing."
I am wearing… ~ A vintage Greatful Dead shirt and a pair of old grey shorts.
I am remembering… ~ The fall days of old when I would spend time watching all the Halloween movies on TV with my grandma. Oh how I miss those days...
I am going… ~ To be leaving shortly because some things can't function properly without a pill or two.
I am currently reading… ~  Various numbers of places that I have to call Monday. Fun, fun, fun!
On my mind… ~ The Walking Dead Season 2 Premiere.
Noticing that… ~ The house really needs to be dusted. Now I have a mission for tonight. That should be loads of fun...
Pondering these words… ~ "You can always get what you want."
In the kitchen… ~ Sits a bottle of Ortho Home Defense Max that will eventually need to be used. Around the house… ~ Is several lazy animals taking a nice evening nap.
On my frequent playlist ~ At the moment, I'm listening to a lot of Bob Dylan and Bach.
One of my favorite things ~ Is my Nikon. I never thought I could love a camera as much as I do.
A photo I love at this moment:



This was taken the other night outside the house. Isn't in amazing hose creeping your surroundings can be? And The full moon that we had that night really helped, lol.

No comments: