Sheer randomness...

I couldn't really think of anything exciting to post about today, so I figured I would just throw a bunch of random crap together and see how that works.

We watched Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark the other day. The previews were presented well, but I didn't figure the movie would be good at all! Well, I was proven wrong. The movie was actually pretty well composed. The "monsters" in the movie could've been a little different, but they were okay. And I have to say, I didn't mind Katie Holmes either. I'm SO not a fan of her, but I don't think I've watched one of her films since Disturbing behavior. Anyway, definitely check it out if you can.

In gaming news... and no, I'm not talking about Dead Island, I'm talking about Resident Evil 5. We got in this massive kick a few months ago and played it ALL the time. We beat it on Amateur once and Normal twice, then we started playing on Veteran, but didn't finish because we were so burnt out on it. Anyway, we played a bit yesterday and fell in love again. We actually just beat it on Veteran not an hour ago. I'm still stoked about it. And since we beat it on Veteran, we opened up a new level... Professional.

Well, I figured I would have more to talk about, but I don't. So... I suppose that's all she wrote for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Cum On Feel The Noize by Quiet Riot

And now for the random pictures:



Robbie's peanut butter snack:


 Just look at that ferret tongue.


 May I help you?


 Little troll ferret, lol.


Milla's sucker snack:


 Yes I will have that, thank you.



 Ugh, is that my breath?




 May I have another lick?


 German Shepherd sucker fun, lol.


 Ah! I keel you!



Butternut squash sweat...

No comments: