The day has come...

A day that has been 8 weeks in the making. Actually longer, considering it's the 26th and not the 24th. Today was the day that little Lily and Blossom (formerly Summer and Autumn) had to be separated from their parents, Sadie and Pip. Since they'll be going to their new home this weekend, I needed to see how they did on their own and make sure they were actually able to go to their new home, lol. So far so good. I'll know more tomorrow when I see how much they ate.

Until then, I suppose that's all. Time to enjoy some pics of them exploring their new apartment!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Die Hard

Here are the pics:













Bonus Gallery!

I have a pretty big update on one of the ringtail joeys that Kira has IP. The little one was laying out on mama's tummy earlier today and I was able to see that... it's a boy!!

Here are a couple picture of him:



No comments: