Musings...

I don't have too much to share today, mainly pictures. But I'm sure you already figured that out by reading the title. The term "Musings" really comes in handy for picture blogs.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Mr. Tambourine Man by Bob Dylan

Here are the pics:

I seriously love this photo. The lighting was so perfect, kind of reminds me of The Shire. :)

A pretty little Brown Thrasher in the yard.

I believe he had a worm just before I took this.

Brown Thrashers look evil!

Hey, it's the yellow eyed demon!

Love these trimmed leaves.

Chubby little Fletcher.

Don't you just love smiling dogs?

Sugar glider nerd teeth...

Sugar glider tongue, lol.

"And how does that make you feel?"


Kira is such a little chub anymore.

He is such a cutie!

I love her dark black beauty markings.


"Uh, may I help you?"

Sadie has the prettiest eyes. She's a sugar glider superstar. :)


"Just one more mealworm please."

"Thank you very much."

"That was very tasty, thank you."


Pip loves his mealies.

"May I have another mealie as well?"

"Why thank you."


"Hey, that's no fair! I want a worm too mom!"

He's always peering out of the glider bucket like this, lol.

Water pouring into the washer.



I love how pretty this looks.


Gotta love Nikon's macro...

No comments: