Oh the joys of living in the woods...

You know what I mean? Of course you don't, you probably don't live anywhere near the woods. Me on the other hand, I'm practically one with nature. Well, only in so many ways.

Anyway, around 3:00 in the AM I heard this God awful scream. Not long after, howls followed. Naturally, LaVaughn and I both dodged for the porch to have a listen. And sure enough, coyotes. Where hear coyotes all the time, along with the occasional wolf and a few different things that are yet to be explained. It's just one of the many perks of living in the country.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the awesome video below. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: 300

Here's the video of coyotes howling:

No comments: