Robbie's Day Out: Part 2

The weather was completely awesome again today and I couldn't not take advantage of it. Since I've taken loads of scenery pictures the past few days, I decided to take Robbie out for a little stroll and a photoshoot.

He seriously loves going outside. He loves too rummage around in all the leaves and see all the sights.

I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Tomorrow Is a Long Time by Bob Dylan

Here are the beyond adorable pics:

Look at those wild ferret eyes.

"Hmm, that smells interesting."

"To the North!"

"Wait... to the East!"



Well this is a new smell.

"I'm on top of the world"

Time for a ferret nap.



Ferret profile.

Wild ferret eyes, lol.

My all time favorite picture of Robbie EVER!



No comments: