Who wants some? Who wants a little?

You, you want some? Oh how I love that movie. And I can't think of a better movie to start my Halloween blog off with. Wait... yes I can. How about The Human Centipede 2: The Full Sequence! Actually, Army Of Darkness is still better than the sequel to The Human Centipede, but I'll get to that later.

I don't have a big speech or anything today, just mainly a bunch of randomness. I really don't have plans tonight. I know the majority of people go to some type of Halloween party, but not me. Even if there was a Halloween party around here, I would go. I live in the boonies, man. Could you imagine, it would be like The Missouri Chainsaw Massacre, lol.

Anyway, time to talk dirty. And by dirty, I mean last nights episode of The Walking Dead. I'm actually still in shock. I mean, I know it's just a TV show, but it hit fast and it hit hard last night. I'm not going to say anything, because I don't want to ruin it for the people that haven't seen it. My advice: GO WATCH IT NOW!

In movie news, we were actually able to watch The Human Centipede 2: The Full Sequence Saturday night. While this one gives you the gore that you would want, it still falls short of the first one. At least to me anyway. There were several things that I loved about it, but there were also things I didn't like. Like the fact that the entire movie was in black and white. I guess Tom Six was trying to give it a "creepier" vibe by doing so, but I just found it annoying. And what the point of having someone bleed all over the place if you can't see the beautiful shades of red? Like I said, this movie definitely gives you the gore factor that you wanted in the first one, which I loved! And there is one really awesome part in the movie that pretty much rocked the rest of the film. And kudos to Tom Six for doing so.

So, was it 10 times more shocking than the original? Parts of it were, but it wasn't as intense as everyone said it was going to be. Was it worth the watch? Hell yes! Come on, what's not to love about a lunatic sewing 12 people together with NO anesthesia! Now time for The Human Centipede quote of the day:

"Open the door! If you don't open the door immediately I'll cut your knees and pull your teeth out one by one without any anesthesia!"

Now for a happier subject. Why not talk sugar glider joeys! And oh my, the two little mosaic boys that are almost OOP are killing me! Kira is at the stage where she lets them hang out on her tummy, which is torture! Oh how I wish they would detach already. Be sure to check out the pics (and video) of them at the bottom.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Time to go harass some trick r' treaters. Not really, I'm actually getting ready to go hop in the shower and then possibly sew  Then I might go to the graveyard and top the night off with a zombie movie marathon!! Until then, you know where to find me...

Happy Halloween!

-Megan

Song of the dead... I mean day: Black No. 1 by Type O Negative

Here are the pics:

 Zoe... in the cabinet.

 Look at that bod!

 And now she's mad at me, lol.

 Yup, it's a mosaic!

 Oh how I love mosaic sugar glider joeys, lol.

 There's also some white on his ear.

 And look at how pretty that tail is going to be!

 Possibly the cutest picture of Kira ever!




 No more pictures, please...

 Sleepy little Charlie got to stay in again last night.

 He was seriously too sleepy to keep his eyes open, lol.

Pure cuteness!

And now for the video:

No comments: