How about some of that...


Hey all. Yet again, I couldn't think of a proper title for yet another meaningless blog. Since I have no point to get to today, this is just going to be filled with randomness. Unless of course, I can't think of anything. Then it will just be filled with random pictures, lol.

I guess one of the most important things I should talk about is how awesome The Walking Dead season 2 premiere was. OMG it was AWESOME! We've, like so many others, had to wait a whole damn year on this! I have to say, they made up for the wait. I'm not going to go into details on what happened, I definitely don't want to spoil it for anyone else. The only downside to watching it, you have to wait a whole week on the new episodes. Is it Sunday yet?

In other news, we also watched The Three Musketeers remake by the ever so awesome, Paul W.S. Anderson (Resident Evil). The movie didn't really have too much going for it. The coolest thing about it was Milla Jovovich and she didn't even fit in the movie. I think old Paulie needs to stick to what he knows best... Zombies. One benefit from the movie, it will definitely make you want to watch the original to see how awesome it really is.

In sewing news... we just finished sewing a custom cage set order a little bit ago. I love how it all looks, except for the lime green fleece. It's WAY brighter in person that what it is online, which I hate. But it does look good paired with the purple fleece. Pictures of that are below.

Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Rock You Like a Hurricane by Scorpions

Here are the pics:

 I love the tree line behind the lake. So pretty.


 A fallen maple leaf.


Look at Susie's pretty little face. 


Those eyes! So gorgeous!



Pip in my bra. He loves it in there. 


Look at that sweet little face!

Oh how I'm going to miss these two...






"Nope, no more ferret treats in here." Robbie loved playing with this! He just kept sticking his head in.


All the fleece we had to order. I believe it was just over $30 all together.

 Homemade rat food. Well, more like a rat snack. It was just left over chicken stock with a few dumplings and some mixed veggies. They LOVED it! :)

 The Halloween pouch. LaVaughn thought of the awesome little tassels, I just sewed it.

 The vines.

One corner hammock with fringe.

Another corner hammock with fringe.

The whole set together. The bridge is the only thing I didn't get a picture of.

Young lovers. <3

No comments: