Welcome to wonderland...

Today was one of those days when everything scenic was perfect. The lighting was just right, the color were almost surreal and it wasn't too hot or too cold. I would be more than content if the temperature stayed like this all year around. But of course, it doesn't. That's why I have to take advantage of days like this. The only downside today... the wind. As I've said before, it's nearly impossible to get a good macro shot when the wind is blowing your subject all over the place. Oh well, I managed.

I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Welcome To The Dollhouse

Here are the pics:

This photo was actually taken last night by LaVaughn. It was a lot brighter, but by the time we got home and got the camera, had nearly faded into the distance.

Rainbows truly are amazing.

A bail of hay. 

Love this shot of the barbed wire fence.

Some nice, green clovers to brighten your day?

Tree mushrooms of some sort. Maybe they're poisonous mushrooms...

I love how green the grass is.

Very majestic grass.

More of these bad boys.

I absolutely adore this picture! The reflection in the water is just stunning.

And another.

Love the fields of purple.

Little purple weed flowers. 



A web of destruction.

Yup, that's a frog.

Love the rock in the water.


It was clearly an obsession, lol.

No comments: