Fun while it lasted...

It's official, the girls are gone... >insert crying face here< I can't really be too sad, though, their new parents are beyond awesome! And out of all the joeys we've ever adopted out, I think these two will be spoiled the most. And that makes me feel SO much better. By the time we got home, we already had an email from Heidi with a picture of the girls in their pouch. I think it's safe to say that we'll get all the updates we can handle.

In other news, we took a detour before we meet Heidi and Tim and stopped off at the health department and got a flu shot. The place was as dead as a cemetery when we got there, but as soon as we filled out our papers, a lady with 4-5 teen boys came in. Then an elderly lady came in and sat in the corner. The boys were all worked up and nearly crying about how terrified they were of getting a shot. The ones that weren't terrified we're just creaming and yelling. I'm still thankful that we got there first and were able to get out before they even started signing the boys up. 

After we dropped the girls off, we had to run to Walmart to get a few groceries and some glider fruit. While we were there, I ran into one of our distant cousins that's been working there for nearly 20 years. It's amazing, cause it doesn't matter how many time she sees me and talks to me, every time I run into her, it's like she's never met me before. Some people...

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I'm completely exhausted and just want to go wallow on the couch. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Time by Pink Floyd

Here are the pics:

 LaVaughn's flu shot wound.

My flu shot wound. Who doesn't love Scooby? :)


Bonus Gallery!

Just thought I'd give another update on the two mosaic joeys that Kira has IP. These two are going to be the death of me. Who knew it would be so hard/exciting waiting on them to come OOP? Ugh, just detach already, lol. Also, the second little ringtail is... a boy!

Here are the pics from yesterday:

 This is ringtail joey #1. He has a big white ring on his tail and a white tip. I believe he's also going to have white hands and feet.

 Kira trying to nab the mealworm tweezers. She can never get enough mealies, lol.

 This is ringtail joey #2. As you can see, the tip of his tail is white with a ring in the middle of the white.

 He also has a ring at the base of his tail.

And by the looks of it, he's going to be really light! Unless he colors up more, but lets hope he doesn't! :)

No comments: