Venus and Eddie Bauer...

Hey again! Sorry for the lack of updates, but I kind of ran out of things to post. I'm sure some of you know that Venus was out for a short period of time last night. If not, well, it was. And believe it or not, I was actually able to get a pretty decent shot of it! Of course, after I took the picture I wanted to make sure I got the right thing, so I did a little research on Venus and that was it!

In other news, by birthday present from LaVaughn arrived in the mail today. We have a tendency to give each other our birthday gifts as soon as we receive them. Anyway, I got this beyond awesome Eddie Bauer messenger bag! I've been wanting a new messenger for as long as I can remember, but never found the right one. Well, I think it's safe to say this is the right one, lol.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: I Need A Hero by Bonnie Tyler

Here are the pics:

This is the picture of Venus from December 16th. Not too shabby, eh?

And here's my BEYOND awesome Eddie Bauer messenger bag. Love it!

No comments: