This and that...

Hey again! Not too much going on around here, just the same stuff. We did end up sewing today, which was fun. We sewed some ferret stuff for our friend, Melissa. It seems like it's been months since I've even looked at a sewing machine. Well, that will all change next week. I probably wont want to look at another one ever again, lol. I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about, but you will next week when I get around to writing about it.

There was something in the back of my mind that I wanted to mention in this blog, but it must of slipped my mind. That's a common thing for me anymore. I guess I'm getting old. Speaking of getting older, my aunts dog, Fletcher, turned the ripe old age of 13 last month. He's still as spunky as he was 10 years ago, which I love to see.

Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

TV show of the day: Malcolm In The Middle (I know it's an older show, but it's fantastic and one of the best things to watch on Netflix)

Here are the pics:

 I love winter sunsets! Just look at the lighting here!

 This one isn't as special, but it's still pretty cool.

 This is probably one of my favorites pictures that I've taken recently. In some ways, it reminds me of The Walking Dead. Don't know why, lol.

 Some Fender picks that my auntie gave us. There's 2 heavy and 1 thin.

 Here are the two jumbo square hammocks that I made for Melissa's ferret.

 And the fringe bridge that LaVaughn made for Melissa's ferret.

And lastly, one of our red Paula Deen stockpots. Isn't it beautiful? 


No comments: