Oh what a day!

Well I, for one, am exhausted! We had to do some massive grocery shopping today and it's really taking it's toll. You wouldn't think that driving nearly an hour to the store and then walking around for 2+ hours would do that to you. But... it does. Okay, enough crying.

While we were there, we also picked up some more fleece to make our friend, Melissa, a cage set and a couple more ferret items. So more than likely, that's what we'll be doing tomorrow.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the pics at the bottom. Some are from today, some are from the past couple days. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Hurt So Good by John Mellencamp

Here are the pics:

This grotesque spider was clinging to the bathroom wall a couple nights ago. It looks like some type of spider ant or something.

Una... the yellow eyed demon! And yes, that is a Supernatural reference. :)

Some of my sunflower seed photography. I actually don't think this turned out too bad.

Seriously, sunflower seeds are SO addicting!

The little mosaic sugar glider boys. <3

This is probably my ALL time favorite picture of them.




Check out these adorable vintage Coca-Cola bottles:

Aren't they cute?

I think they would be considered vintage coke bottles?

No comments: