Sewing, sewing, sewn!


Hey all! Not much going around on my neck of the woods, just the same crap as always. LaVaughn and I did have to sew some stuff for our dear friend, Melissa. She's the reason we picked up the fleece from Walmart yesterday. I think I  may have already mentioned that... not sure. Anyway, that's what I wanted to share today; pictures of the finished product.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: The Woman (I'll write more about this movie tomorrow or the next day)


Here are the pics:


 This is the whole cage set together. It's: 2 glider buckets, 1 cage pouch, 1 vine and 1 tunnel.



 The two glider buckets.



 The vine, pouch and tunnel.



 This is the JUMBO ferret tunnel that she requested. This thing is seriously huge!



 And the two giant corner hammocks for her ferrets.


And lastly, a new rat hammock for Evan and Jonah. I think they'll like it. :O)

No comments: