It's here, it's here! (LOADS of photos included)

An no, I don't mean Christmas Eve (merry Christmas Eve by the way) I mean the end of our HUGE cage set order!  We've been waiting on one yard of print for over a week now and it finally came today! We had 9 of the 10 sets done and finished the 10th today! We seriously couldn't be happier and now we can't wait for Nadine to get them. Hope she likes them.

I guess that's all for now, just wanted to share the good news. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie

Here are all 10 of the finished sets:




























































Not bad, eh?

Bonus Gallery!

We've been spending a lot of time with all the gliders lately and, therefor, have been taking lots and lots of pictures. Which are what the following are of:

 Deagol in LaVaughn's bra.

 I think he wants a treat!

 Such a nosy little guy.

 Oh, but look at that face!

 I had little Smeagol in a pouch on my person.

 He's not a fan of the bra.

 And as you can tell from his expression, he's not a fan of being in a pouch either.

 Sadie peeking out of my shirt.

 Trying to decide if she wants to escape. *eye roll*

 Oh but look at that cute little face.

 Sleepy sugar glider in my shirt. <3

 Pip is completely content in my bra.

He seriously has the cutest face ever!

No comments: