Rub-A-Dub-Dub...

...Robbie in the tub. I know, lame, but it's fitting. We've been trying to bathe Robbie on a weekly basis to help with his scratching. So far so good. He actually enjoys being bathed, so that's a big plus. I managed to get some pretty cute pictures of him while LaVaughn was bathing him. I think they're cute anyway.

In other news... it snowed last night! I couldn't believe it. I was coming down so fast and so hard, I just knew I was going to wake up to a snow covered yard today. I was wrong. I got a few pictures of that, but nothing spectacular. I think I even nabbed a video, but I doubt I'll upload it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Army Of Two: The 40th Day came in the mail today! Super stoked to try that out. If the missions are mainly about shooting people, how bad can it really be? :O)

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: The Stepfather (1987)

Here are the pics:


"Help!"



"Ah, that feels nice."


Look at that long ferret body. :)




Gotta love the speckled ferret nose. <3


I don't think he likes the towel, lol.

"Are you talking to me?"

Evil cat eyes.

Kershmire(?) Summer Sausage. Seriously the best thing about the Holidays, lol.

Close-up.

"Where's my piece?"

See, it really did snow!

This snow looks more like rain, but this was nearly 100 feet away with now flash. So...

No comments: