Merry Christmas!

Just thought I would pop in and say Merry Christmas to all the lovely readers out there in blogger land. I also have a few pictures to share, but that's nothing new, lol.

Today brough forth another day of sadness and memories of old. It's hard to enjoy yourself when you've lost so many people that were so near and dear to your heart. Even when I was laughing at Chevy Chase on National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation while enjoying my Christmas, I was still overrun with deep sadness. But, this is becoming a yearly occurrence, so I'm learning to deal. I'm going to make it my personal mission to make next year more festive and less depressing.

And with that, I'm going to call it a day. I hope everyone got everything they wanted and had the Merriest of Christmases. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Merry Christmas!

-Megan

Song of the day: That Spirit Of Christmas by Ray Charles

Here are the pics:

We'll start with the mosaic sugar glider joeys. We took these pictures at like 2 in the AM:


Yes, Deagol is beautiful, lol.






Mini heart bottle full of honey water.

And yes, Smeagol is beautiful too. :)


Look at that ringtail!




Cute, eh?

Now time for some Christmas day scenic pictures:

Moss on a broken flower pot.



Serene green.

The rats Christmas dinner.

Sadie and Pip's Christmas dinner.

I added some fresh veggies to the turkey and sweet potatoes just to lighten the dish up a bit.

Kira, Logan and the twins Christmas dinner.


Looks yummy, doesn't it? :O)

No comments: