Saturday's happenings...

I can never think of a good title when I'm planing on writing about such random things. I always end up using the day that I'm posting on, musings or a combination of the two. As you can see, today is a day for a combo!

I'd like to start out with what I think is the most important... the names of our three new albino mice! Yes, we've decided on a name. And they are: Glen, Tony & Steve. Cute, eh? We thought so too. We're getting a little better at telling them apart, but it's still a working progress. We rely mainly on their size and personality. 
  • Glen is the biggest of the three and semi shy. He'll let you pick him up with no problems and he'll even sit in your hand. He's not the biggest fan of being touched while he's roaming free in the cage, though. 
  • Tony is the medium sized mouse and the sweetest! He's been okay with us touching him from day one. He'll even go so far as to jump in our hands! He's great. 
  • Steve is the tiniest and the most skittish. He runs when you put your hand in the cage, but he never bites. He needs the most work. 
They're ALL great and just the cutest little things ever! I don't regret getting them for one second!

In movie news... We watched this weird ass movie called The Woman the other day. I wasn't aware that it was a Jack Ketchum film until I saw his name in the credits at the beginning. I knew then that we were in for a treat. I mean, if it was anything like The Girl Next door we would be. And I was right! This guy has a serious torture complex and just loves to see women when they're down. And yes, he even likes to see them kicked when they're down. Personally, I have no problem watching a movie with blood, guts and violence, but not a lot of people do. So more than likely, Jack K. and I would get along well. Back to the movie... of you in any way liked The Girl Next Door, then more than likely this is the movie for you. I mean, what's not to like? There's a wilderness woman being kidnapped by a rich lawyer and tied up in his cellar. And let not forget about the abused wife and perverted son! Have I caught your attention yet? Thought so. My advice, watch it for yourself and see what you think. 

Okay, I believe I've blabbed enough for now. Don't forget to check out the pics. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Dazed And Confused by Zeppelin

Here are the pics:

 Not sure what weed this is, but is resembles young cattails.


 I love the faded road in the background.



 Macro weed!

 Gravel road.

 Faded tire tracks in the gravel.

 Dead weed.

Christmas cards.

And lastly, Charlie. This was taken last night when he decided to come in and nap.

No comments: