It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

Well, since I didn't blog on my birthday, I figured I would do a post birthday blog. Wait... this post isn't even going to be about my birthday so why does it matter is it's pre, present or post? That's right, it doesn't!

I mainly wanted to talk about Hostel 3. Yes, there's a part 3! I was shocked when I saw it and even more shocked when I started watching it. It starts off making you think that it's going to be like the first two, but it's not. This one is set in Vegas! That kind of threw me off and continued to do so through the entire movie. I mean, that's what Hostel is all about... Hostels! I mean, it could of been worse, but it could of been a whole lot better too. Definitely only a one time watch, but that's just me.

Hmm, it seems like I had another movie to talk about as well... guess not. I suppose that's all then. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Blind Man by Aerosmith

Here are some pics from yesterday:

Stopped by my aunts house for birthday cake!













Milla and Una sharing a snack:



Zoe and Una all smashed together on the cat tree:





No comments: