Oh Petco.com, how I love you...

We finally took the plunge and ordered a crap-load of stuff from Petco.com. We've been wanting to for some time now, but I was never able to check out properly. Anyway, the order arrived today and I couldn't be MORE stoked about it! We got loads of awesome stuff. Mainly stuff for the mice, but they're the newest members and have nothing except what we could scrounge up.

Well, I'm not going to drag this post out, considering I will be adding massive caption to the photos below. So, until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Working For The Weekend by Loveboy

Here are the pics:

This is one of our 11 in. mesh Petco wheels for the gliders. I know it's not a Stealth or Custom Cruiser, but we're working on that. ;)

Here's the other 11 in. mesh Petco wheel. Yes, they're both blue.

And this is the 5 in. mesh Petco wheel for the mice.

The blue Petco crock dish for the mice.

A chewable wood toy for the mice.

A chewable wooden ladder for the mice. This is probably my favorite thing!

Munchie Petco Wood Chews

Petco ABC Wood Chews

100% Edible Snack Shacks
(one for the mice and one for the rats)

Wooden Bend-A-Bridge. This thing is awesome!

This is it all straightened out.

Tony, Glen and Steve's new set-up.

Pretty awesome, eh?

Their new home.


Exploring their new stuff!


"What's this?"



All three of them.


On the ladder/bridge.

Steve, in the food dish.


I bet it's awesome int there.



Glen figuring out how to "work" the wheel, lol.

And lastly, Steve sitting in his all time favorite place, the food dish.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I've used those wheels before for gliders. One was fine, the other kept needing veggie oil and kept trying to fall apart. As soon as I ordered some Raptors, I tossed that one.