Enough tent time, how about some mouse time!

Since last nights tent time with the sugar gliders was SO unsuccessful, we thought it might be fun to let our three albino mice have some time in the tent. And just so you know, it was a blast! They played on everything, especially Mordor. I have a feeling that this is going to be a regular occurrence.

In other news, we got a HUGE shipment from Joann.com today. The box was around 4 feet tall and had 18 yards of fleece within. Yes, 18 yards! We're in the process of doing a custom order for a glider friend, that's why we ordered so much fleece. I'll post a picture of everything once they're all sewn.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: The Man Behind The Mask by Alice Cooper

Here are the pics:

Mouse on Mordor!


Look at that little mouse butt.

I love the red albino eyes!


"I'm outta here!"




See, they loved this thing!


They're totally dominating Mordor, lol.





 This HUGE box of fleece from Joann.com.

 Look at all of that beautiful fleece!

 These are the two that are missing their mates.

 Yup, all of that has to be sewn.

 I love how the leaves look here.

 Vintage leaves.

 Or rustic leaves, either way.

This is probably my favorite one.

No comments: