Joey update anyone?

Hey again. Not too much going on today, just the usual. I actually managed to get some new pictures of the twins, though, so that's cool. I need to do this on a weekly, if not twice a week!

Anyway, that's pretty much all I have for now. Just wanted to share the pics. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Tomorrow's Dream by Black Sabbath

Here are the pics:

Smeagol






Deagol






Bonus Gallery!

I had a couple pictures of the gliders that didn't really fit into my previous blog, so I thought I would add them to this one! Hoe you enjoy...  :O)

 Sugar glider behind bars. Kira takes the best prison pics, lol.

 Look at those big sugar glider ears!

 Logan seriously has the cutest face!

Okay, the next few pictures are seriously awesome. You know that BIG box that we got all of our fleece in last week? Well, it was sitting close to the couch were Zoe was sitting. I'm sure you can figure out what happened next:

 "Wow, I had NO idea it would be this deep!"

 "Maybe I could get a little assistance?"

 "Don't just stand there taking pictures, do something!"

"Okay, if I give you lots and loves and kisses, will you help me out?"

I think it's safe to say that she got help, lol...

No comments: