Farewell little man...

I'm very saddened to announce that Titus passed away yesterday. I really don't understand why, he was eating semi-well and going to the bathroom regularly. He had lost some weight, that was easy to see, but not a dramatic amount. We tried our best, that's all I keep telling myself.

I thought about him on my drive home from work last night. I know I'm pathetic, but I can't help it.

I'm really hoping we don't find anymore abandoned mice anytime soon. Especially considering the failure rate is 70%... yikes! I don't want to hand raise ANYthing, like ever! Not saying that I couldn't do it, but I just don't have the emotional strength. It kills me to see any type of animal suffer and I get so easily attached.

I sewed and entire cage set (by myself) today that wasn't already specially ordered. It's made from left over fleece -- a pre-made. I don't remember the last time we made a pre-made cage set... it's been nearly a year! I'm hoping that this one sells. When it (hopefully) sells, I'll sew up another and try to sell it as well. Christmas is just around the corner and we could use as much extra money as we can get.

I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan


Here's the set I made. Not too shabby, eh?

No comments: