The Evil Within... my thoughts.

Words like awesome, marvelous, and staggering come to mind. All of which describe this game to a T. When I first started playing, I was a little unsure how I was going to fee about it. The monsters (zombies, whatever they are) just kind of stagger around until they hear you, then the chase is on.

Done be surprised if they have a torch, ax, or crossbow in their hands either.

While reading a review online about the game, I read that the guy finished the game in 23 hours and died a whopping 180 times! He also gushed about how he kept going back for more and I quote, "That's what makes a good survival horror game." end quote. Did I mention that he was on casual?

That's what sets me apart already, I'm playing on the hardest lever -- there are only two, mind you -- so that I don't even know what it feels like to have help of any kind. On casual, you don't get hurt as easily, automatically aims for you, and you find more ammo, things like that. Well, on the level that I'm on doesn't even compare.

Aiming sucks, it took me I don't know how many tries to start getting headshots, which still doesn't come easy. You get hurt constantly, they practically look at you the wrong way and your health goes down. There are NO bullets to be found! The most I've had so far at a time are like 5, and that's pushing. You may as well say 2, cause 3 aren't even going to hit the targets. BUT, playing like this makes the game far more interesting. And not to mention, I like a challenge.

I know it's early in the day, but I'm already crying on the inside because I want to play it so desperately. As soon as I eat and all the critters are fed, it's on!

And to end this blog, I'm going to share a series of pictures. Wanna know what those pictures are? Look below and find out for yourself!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the cutest, fattest black and white cat in the world:





Doesn't the red contrast so well with her fur?


No comments: