The Evil Within...

Don't you just love when you go to town for one thing, then leave with something entirely different? Like say, you go to Walmart to pick up a store order (cat litter and face cream) and leave with a completely awesome survival horror game that just dropped on the market yesterday?

As LaVaughn and I were walking around the store, we decided to run past the game and movie section -- which is something that we do every time we go to the store.

As we stood in the isle, staring at the PS4 games... there it was! It took me a couple seconds to pick my jaw up off the floor so that I could muster the words, "Look!" while pointing up at the game. Still in shock, I looked some game play up on my phone and the rest was history.

Of course I was a little hesitant to drop $60 on a game -- who wouldn't be! But certain games are just worth it. Not Tomb Raider, that's not worth it.

We ate in town so that we wouldn't have to bother cooking when we got home, considering we have a couple dozen critters to cook for already, we figured it was a safe bet if we wanted to play the game at all. And instead of me blogging, I suppose I should help finish feeding everything. We still have coffee to make before we can play!

I'll try to update tomorrow as to how awesome, or not-awesome the game is. I'm hoping for a full fledged, "That was the best game ever!" type of reaction. We shall see...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the new game!

The Evil Within.. I wonder how it will be. 

And since I haven't shown them off in a while, here are the 5 kittens:






Mr. Mason, our gorgeous black cat:





Jasper, our other cute little boy:
(he's actually going to live with a friend of ours soon... sad face)




Toby (with an i), our gorgeous boy:





Cersei, ignoring one of her kittens while she's desperately trying to nurse:


The taming of the kitten:



A few scenic pictures from our drive to town today:




The lighting was stunning!


The rarely seen... Aubrey:




She has the cutest cow spotted ears!

And lastly, Titus' casket...


No comments: