Five on Friday...

So... I've noticed that this is a popular thing to do on blogs nowadays. I'm honestly not sure how it works, so this is probably going to be really stupid. So in lieu of how the other Five on Friday's go, I'm just going to do my own thing.

Here are 5 things that are standing out to me as of now.

5. Okay, I'll start out with number 5, obviously. One thing that is eating away at me is how behind on TV shows I am. LaVaughn and I did so good the first week all our favorite shows came on. Well, we did semi good I guess. We watched The Walking Dead and American Horror Story: Freakshow, leaving Supernatural nowhere to be seen. Neither of us had any idea that Once Upon A Time was on, so that doesn't really count. As of now, we're still up to date on The Walking Dead, but that's it. I would really love to get everything watched before next weeks new episodes.

4. Next Thursday feels like an impending doom. I have to drive my aunt to Cape to have some type of test done on her back. It's at 10:00... in the morning! Cape is almost a 2 hour drive from me, so that means we're going to have to leave before 8, meaning I'm going to have to be up at 7. It's not that I mind taking her -- that's not even an issues -- I am just not a morning person, at all. I get super anxious at the thought of going to bed early. I know, I'm a freak with weird anxiety issues.

3. The other thing that's been a constant for me is The Evil Within. I think about it constantly! When I get up, while I'm doing basically anything during the day, while I'm at work, and before I go t bed. I'm obsessed! I'm getting so close I can taste it! I'm FINALLY done with chapter 10, I just beat that a little while ago, I've been hung up on the boss fight for 2 days now. There are only 15 chapters in the game, so I'm almost there!

2. Another added stress is the arrival of Christmas! There's still so much to buy -- actually there's everything to buy, neither LaVaughn nor myself have bought anything! In our defense, we've been waiting on Christmas items to come out and the arrival of Black Friday deals. I want to get good gifts this year, but I also want to get good deals, so I think waiting until mid to late November is a safe bet when it comes to buying gifts.

1. The #1 thing on my mind right now is our rats. Sally and Melissa in particular, but mainly Sally. Melissa has a small/medium sized mammary tumor that will need to be removed soon, but it's her breathing that's worrying us. She breathes really, really fast all the time. I think a check-up is more than in order.  Sally, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be doing so well. She's very disoriented, or dizzy like. She stumbles a lot, falls, and drunk walks. I think it's an inner ear infections due to the reoccurring abscess she has on her face. Her bottom jaw is also distorted a bit, it's like out of line. This worries be a great deal, considering this is one of the side effects of a ZGT. I just hope it's nothing and I'm over worrying. We'll know more Monday when we go to the vet.

Well there you have it kids, that's my Five on Friday. Very lame and very, very weird. Not sure that this will be something I ever do again. But hey, I tried it.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Some pictures from around the yard today:


The old wooden doghouse.







I love the colors of fall.




Mine and LaVaughn's Buckeye loot:




So many buckeyes!!


No comments: