My Saturday night...

It's very, very rare that I have Saturday's off -- I actually can't remember the last time I had a Saturday off -- so I'm taking full advantage of this. I'm going to try and clean as much as I can, even though I just cleaned Thursday (rat cage, drop trays, vacuumed), but a house can never be too clean, right? I need to vacuum the glider room terribly and change out all the cage sets. 

I'm hoping to accomplish that and a few other things as well, like laundry and dishes, but that shouldn't be too complicated.

After LaVaughn and I feed the cats, dog, gliders, baby mouse, and shut the chickens up, movie night is in full swing! I'm talking non-stop moving watching, dinner in front of the TV type of day. 

Since we've watched the new episode of American Horror Story: Freakshow -- which was awesome beyond words -- and missed the first episode of Supernatural, we're probably going to start out with it, because I definitely don't want to get behind on Supernatural episodes. The world as we know it may very well come to an end! 

As far as movies go, I FINALLY found a copy of 7500, which is first up on our movie lineup. It's about a supernatural force on an airplane. Hopefully it's as good as the previews look. Next up will be Deliver Us From Evil, which we've both been DYING to see! Can't wait for that! Then we have The Purge: Anarchy and See No Evil 2... who know, right? After all, I haven't seen one scrap of a preview for that movie.

So there you have it, those 3 (hopefully) awesome movies! I hope we're able to watch -- and enjoy -- them all before the night is over. 

Of course, we'll be taking care of Titus (our little mouse) in between takes. He's doing pretty good, I don't want to say great because he still isn't eating willingly. LaVaughn is able to stimulate him better than me, I can only seem to get him to pee on occasion, whereas she can get him to poop like crazy (knock wood). I just hope the little guy makes it... it'll break my heart if he doesn't.

Speaking of baby things, I'm pretty sure we're going to be down 3 joeys next weekend. Petra, Avery, and Harper are all eating well enough on their own to go to their new mama's, especially Petra. I think we're going to meet up with Cindy and she's just going to deliver everyone for us, cause she's so incredibly nice... I love her. I guess we'll see how things go this coming week.

So, we finally got Laci's cage sets and pouches done. I don't think it's ever taken us so long to get something finished and out the door. We paid for shipping, 2 day shipping so she should get them Tuesday. I STILL can't believe we were able to smash them in a large flat rate box! When we were in the process, I didn't think they would fit. I'll post a picture below to show you just how much went into that box. Now I just hope the mail lady takes it! She's normally pretty good at that.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. If I want to accomplish everything I've set out to accomplish, I need to start now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

We were able to smash all of this...


Into this...

Yes, we're awesome.

No comments: