In the now...

I woke up and smiled today. Not smirked or lifted half of my my mouth, it was a general smile. I didn't dread the day, I accepted it and welcomed it.

I've been known to do this from time to time, but it's been a rare occasion these past weeks. I just had a great outlook on life today, something that I should have more often. I always live in the moment and am grateful for everything I have and can do, but some days it's hard to do so. I live in constant worry, be it about family, my animals, or friends, it's always something. For once, today was good.

I was in high spirits today and felt like I could accomplish anything, so I decided to take pictures of all our new fleece that arrived Tuesday. I had to work that day, then spend Wed. contemplating Thursday, so today seemed like a good day to get everything out and just take pictures of it. Hancock fabric amazing and I could not be happier with ALL of the fleece we bought. I already want to go back and buy more! Next week, since I'm going to be off the majority of, is going to be spent cutting and sewing. Fun fun!

After that was all done, I cleaned the rat cage and vacuumed the glider room. While I was doing that, LaVaughn cleaned all the drop trays and tried to kill a snake. The antics that girl gets into, I tell ya! We even changed all the gliders pouches after that, fed the dog, cats, and ourselves. I even made HPW and Reep's. I told you I felt like I could accomplish anything. ;)

I contemplating talking about this, I'm definitely not one to boast, but I would like to share my excitement with everyone... I got an iPhone 5! I know I'm not with the times, considering the iPhone 6 just came out, but I'm like ecstatic! It's not the 5s with the finger print software, but I don't mind that it doesn't have that feature. I love everything about it, especially the camera... go figure.

I got a white one and LaVaughn got a lime green one. I've been told that the white ones don't smudge much, I loved that idea. Plus, I'm going to get a cover for it soon, so it's not really a big deal.

Now for the last part of my blog, and probably the most exciting news of the day... I BEAT THE EVIL WITHIN!! On survival, I might add. LaVaughn and I are already going back through it. We're going through it on casual this time, so maybe we can enjoy the game. It's just a bonus that we get to keep all our guns, it'll make kicking ass so much easier.

Happy Halloween!

-Megan

Here's a picture of my iPhone case. Sorry, no phone pictured:


Time for fleece pictures!!

All our fleece compiled into one picture.

This is Charli and Tyler's fleece.

Chloe and Boone's fleece.


Cas and Violet's fleece.

Sadie and Pip's fleece.

The trio's fleece.

And Ellie's fleece.

These are the ones that we got to sell:




This is my absolute favorite! Too bad no one has a wheel that matches.


No comments: