The road so far...

There definitely hasn't been a lack of excitement the last few days. The majority of Friday (Halloween) was spent celebrating my small victory -- I finally beat The Evil Within -- and playing with our new iPhones. I know it's childish to swoon over something so silly, but it's crazy exciting. Not to mention, they're fun and entertaining!

I didn't have to work Saturday because I requested off. Halloween and the day after are a hellish nightmare at McDonald's, it's not something I would EVER want to experience! I did have to work yesterday, I even stayed 40 minutes over, but that's nothing new.

When I arrived home, I was notified by LaVaughn that she got into a fight with our "neighbor"about our cats. Okay, this guy has absolutely NO say so over our cats. He doesn't feed them, he doesn't take care of them, he doesn't even have to see them! He sees them all maybe once, or twice a month -- max!

Out "mama cat" (she doesn't have a proper name, we call her that and Cersei) recently had a litter of kittens, none of which we're keeping. Our aunt was going to take them for us and find them homes. He bitched about them, apparently to LaVaughn's face and told her we needed to get rid of them and that there was no reason to have so many cats. He kept saying 2 was enough outside.

I really can't stand this old dick sometimes.

LaVaughn and I both know we have too many cats, but it's not OUR fault that people drop them off on our road. It's not OUR fault that we're animal lovers. It's not OUR fault that we can't ignore a hungry creature that's just outside our door every time we go outside. We have full intentions of finding a couple of them homes, but that's our business, not his.

He just really pisses me off.

In other news, LaVaughn and I are mildly obsessed with our new phones. The first night we got them was all kind of a blur. It was practically gone before I knew it. I finally had to turn it off and put it up just after midnight, because I knew I wouldn't leave it alone. Oh well, they're expensive phones, may as well get out of them what they're worth.

Today is the one week mark for the ratties and their meds. The first couple days Sally took her Clavamox super well, no fight at all, but after that is was a no go. It's not too hard to force it down her, considering she takes to little, but she still doesn't like it. Melissa takes her Doxy just fine every single time we give it to her -- she even wants more! She doesn't get hardly any of that, it's the Baytril that she take a half syringe of. I don't think I've ever seen her detest something more! It's a task every single time, it never fails.

Luckily, the meds seem to be doing wonders for both! Sally doesn't seem disoriented anymore and Melissa's breathing seems to be improved. So yay!

Since I finally beat The Evil Within (go me!) I've decided to go back through the game on Casual, the level below the one I beat it on. It so much fun this time. Not only do I get to keep all my guns, it's all around easier! And I find 10x more green juice points. It's awesome.

Well I suppose that's all for now. I can't really think of anything else that's happened the past few days. I'm sure I'll be blogging tomorrow about my phone -- mainly the pictures, but the phone all the same.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some pictures from Saturday... from the actual camera:


I love the red colors! It screams fall.

Pretty red leaves.


Here are some pictures of my new iPhone 5c:

Isn't it gorgeous?


The colors are so pristine!

I've been told by my friend Taylor that white it boring, but I think it's awesome!

No comments: