Come as you are...

Today was the BIG drive to Cape, yet again. Oh the things I do for the ones I love. I wouldn't get up at 10 AM and drive 2 hours East of my home for just anyone, no ma'am. I love my aunt to pieces and would probably follow her off of a bridge if she asked me too, which is why I never complain when I need to take her to her appointments.

I must admit, it flairs my anxiety up for a couple days, but I just try to ignore it. It's not that I'm scared of doing it, or even driving to Cape where the traffic is a tad more dense, it's the going to bed early. I have a routine that I like to stick to -- which any anxiety sufferer does -- and when that's disrupted, my anxiety kicks into full gear... fun!

Anyways, the drive down there was eventless, as was the drive back. After LaVaughn and I dropped her off, we headed to Best Buy to browse all the cameras. I have my eye on a Nikon D3300, which we fully intended on buying today. Unfortunately, they were completely out of stock of the kits and only had the bodies.

For $500? No thank you!

After that, we ventured to Walmart where their price tag for the D3300 was $50 more than any other place. This left us with only 1 option... buy it online.

LaVaughn wants to buy this for me as a Christmas gift, but I'm refusing. I told her that IF she does, she has to buy some shoes and a shitload of stuff from E.L.F. so that we'll be remotely even. I honestly don't know where this will go, if it even goes the way we're planing. All I know is that I still don't have my dream camera and am left at the mercy of online purchasing.

After we moseyed around in Walmart for a while, bought a couple pairs of jeans/leggings, and picked up two different "Big Box Horror Collections", we called it a day. Aunt Sharon was almost done anyways.

We stopped at Sonic in Jackson on the way home to get our Cranberry Sprite fix -- seriously the best thing since sliced bread -- and a bite to eat. Now we're home, we have all the critters fed and nothing else to lose. All I have to do now is finish washing my work close for tomorrow.

Ah tomorrow, my lovely 1-7 shift. A feeling of self doubt and dread overcomes me at the mere thought. It's going to be so exciting because of the Thanksgiving tournament -- basically 3-4 basketball games a day, on average. And by exciting I mean UNexciting! Why can't tomorrow be over already?

I would also like to add that like 90% of our online shopping is done! Like I said in my last blog, I had about $70 worth of stuff in the cart. That quickly jumped up to $98 by the time I was done, but now it's ordered and on its way!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Since I've taken no pictures on the camera lately, here are some pictures from my iPhone from the past few days:

Anyone tried it? Thoughts?

Sleepy Zac...






Everyone say, "Cheese!" 



Nasty weather at work...



Some of my lovely co-workers...

Tabby

My main man, Tyler.



Photos from our drive to Cape today...

Aunt Sharon waiting patiently.

This big blue saltwater tank.

Smoke break.



My mom stopped by for a quick visit... she lives in Cape.



Isn't she pretty? :)

Check out those pimpin rims. This was outside Best Buy.

The sunset on the drive home:



Check out that skyline.




No comments: